|Now affordable, automatic, continuous recycling of your coolant right at the machine tool sump offers the following benefits:
- Tramp Oil, metal fines and bacteria are not permitted to build up to cause gummy, sticky deposits on machines and parts.
- Disposal costs are dramatically cut; often by 90 to 95%. In many cases coolant life can be extended indefinitely to support zero waste disposal goals.
- Coolant concentrate purchases are decreased; typically by more than 50%.
- Tramp Champ Units are easy to operate and maintain because the pump contains the only moving parts.
- Tramp Champ is self-cleaning by an air sparging system that cleans the wavy plates and floats fine solids to the liquid surface where they are washed out with the exiting tramp oil.
- A bag filter is employed in the inlet chamber to remove solid particulate.
- Transportation of coolants processing at a remote recycling station is eliminated.
- Tramp Champ effectively increases your sump capacity providing better heat dissipation.
- Clean coolants result in a healthier, more pleasant shop environment increasing worker morale and productivity. The life of expensive tooling is increased. Better finishes and lower parts rejection are a result.
- Porter Part # SK-2030 & SK-2035
New Part Number Z-SLB20-32.5JBS
The same as SK-2030 with the exception of an additional seam on the bottom for added strength making it a hybrid of the SK-2030 and the SK-2035 ( heavy duty) bags.
- We have replacement bags for
Servi-Sumps and Super Servi-Sumps and replacement
coalescer packs for Tramp Champs and Lifeguards.